The TQW training scholarship is a half-year further training program for the periods of
February – June 2018 or September 2018 – January 2019.
For each period the scholarship offers 2 local professional artists in the field of dance, performance and choreography:
- free participation in the TQW training & workshop programme
- the possibility to share/facilitate one training or workshop format at the end/after the scholarship
within the TQW training programme (not obligatory)
- special discount on all performance tickets (EUR 2,- each)
To apply please send until 26 january 2018 (deadline) to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- motivation letter
- links, video material (optional)
*please indicate the preferred time period (or if both are possible)
first period: 5th feb – 29th june 2018
second period: 17th september 2018 – 31st january 2019
**application can be in english or german
Prerequisites for application:
- Vienna should be your main place of residence
- completed dance/performance education (undergraduate) or equivalent professional experience
- no age limit
The selection team consists of 2 independent artists/educators and Olive Schellander (TQW Training & Workshop).
Selected participants will be informed a week after the deadline.