Wiener Perspektive Training & Education working group and TQW Training are inviting dance professionals to investigate how we train and facilitate contemporary dance training.
Four people will be selected to facilitate the contemporary dance training at TQW as well as to engage in peer-to-peer exchange and feedback of each other’s classes.
The selection will be made by TQW Training and Wiener Perspektive Training & Education working group. The teachers will be paid by TQW Training.
Please send a motivation text (max. 1000 characters), a description of your intended training (max. 800 characters), a biography (max. 600 characters) and two relevant pictures to email@example.com. Deadline: 30 January 2020. Applicants will be notified by 24 February.
- application criteria:
– available from 10.00–13.00 for the periods 14–17 and 20–23 April 2020
– available from 10.00–17.00 on 24 April 2020
– active in the Viennese professional dance field
– no age limit
- selection criteria:
– interest in providing a technique-based professional dance training
– interest in peer-to-peer learning and feedback
– interest in exploring pedagogical methodologies and development as a pedagogue
– clear description of the proposed class
Diverse spectra of contemporary dance training are important. People who have not been teaching recently (since 2018) at TQW are prioritized.
Wiener Perspektive Training & Education working group emerged in 2017 as a working group within Wiener Perspektive (WP), at first to provide for self-organized training options during the closing period of TQW. In fluctuating constellations the T&E Group investigates into the needs, dreams and wishes of dance and performance practitioners on how education could be re-designed. Current active members: Alina Tretinjak, Charlotta Ruth, Samuel Feldhandler, Sara De Santis and K.T. Zakravsky.