From JANUARY TO MID JULY 2019 PACT Zollverein is offering a residency programme for the development and realisation of projects and productions, which is open to professional artists from both Germany and abroad working in the fields of dance, performance and media art. Residencies are planned individually and include a working space and local accommodation as well as financial support in the form of a weekly grant allowance and travel costs. By arrangement and subject to requirement, PACT Zollverein also offers its residents technical support.
A residency can incorporate the following:
• Studio space (from 69 to 173 sq. m.)
• Local accommodation (max. 6 people)
• Weekly grant allowance for all of the residency project participants (max. 6 people)
• Travel costs covering one journey only per participant to and from PACT Zollverein (subject to prior agreement)
• Technical equipment (by arrangement and subject to availability)
We only accept residency applications submitted via our online residency application process. To access the online application form please go to: https://www.pact-zollverein.de/en/artists-centre/residencies.
Closing date for applications: 9th of July 2018 at 5 pm (CET)
All complete applications received by this date will be considered and you will be informed of the panel’s decision by e-mail.