A meeting place for PhD and master’s students, theorists who want to distinguish themselves in the field, newcomers and thinkers interested in discursive exchange (with or without a degree). In addition to promoting open debate and discussing methods and terminological definitions, there will also be an opportunity to present and discuss one’s research among friends and colleagues in a safe space. After reading a text together, there is time for open discussion; one’s research work can be presented and put up for debate, or new formats can be tested in a safe space. For more information and a Zoom link, please contact email@example.com.
The following texts will be read based on the content negotiated in the current TQW theory programme:
- Paula Chakravartty & Denise Ferreira da Silva: Accumulation, Dispossession, and Debt: The Racial Logic of Global Capitalism – An Introduction
- Pelin Tan, Aly Patsavas & Eva Egermann: My Mind is Going to a Lot of Places
- Helen Hester: After Work: A History of the Home and the Fight for Free Time
- Pierre Bourdieu: Die feinen Unterschiede – Kritik der gesellschaftlichen Urteilskraft
- Elisabeth Lechner: Riot, don’t diet!