Our primary concern is the health and safety of our visitors, and we want to ensure that your visit to TQW will be safe and pleasant.
Special admission rules are no longer in place for events at Tanzquartier Wien. In addition, you are no longer required to wear an FFP2 mask. However, we recommend wearing an FFP2 mask throughout your stay at TQW. Please attend our events only if you are free of Covid 19 symptoms.
Here you can find answers to the most frequently asked questions, which we are happy to answer via phone at +43-1-581 35 91.
How can I get a ticket?
Tickets can be booked online on our webshop or purchased directly at the TQW box office. Our opening times can be found here.
Please print your online ticket at home and bring it to the performance, or download and use the mobile ticket option on your smartphone.
Can I also buy tickets on the day?
If possible, please get your tickets in advance. In case of sold-out performances, waiting numbers for remaining tickets will be given out from 30 minutes before showtime. To find out if tickets are still available, call +43-1-581 35 91. The evening box office opens one hour before the performance.
What happens in case a performance gets cancelled?
We will keep you updated via email if you have provided your contact details. You can find additional information on our website.
BEFORE THE EVENT
What do I need to be aware of when visiting TQW?
Special admission rules are no longer in place. In addition, you are no longer required to wear an FFP2 mask. However, we recommend wearing an FFP2 mask throughout your stay at TQW.
By entering the premises of TQW, you agree to our house rules and, in the case of events at Halle E+G, the house rules of Halle E+G.
What happens if I am late?
In most cases, latecomers will not be admitted. Please make sure to arrive in due time.
AFTER THE EVENT
What do I need to do in case I might have been infected or if I have tested positive?
In case you might have been infected or have tested positive, please call the health advisory line (1450) immediately. The health authorities will decide on any further action.
STUDIOS & ARTISTS
Your safety and health are our primary concerns, and we want to ensure everyone feels comfortable and at home at TQW.
Despite all efforts, participation in any on-site training or visiting the TQW generally involves a risk of infection from Covid-19. If you choose to participate, you expressly accept the risk of infection and waive any liability on the part of TQW in the event of injury or infection with Covid-19. In the interest of all, you agree to show the designated proof at the reception and, of course, not attend the training if relevant symptoms of illness occur.
You are responsible for adhering to government regulations, especially the current Covid-19 preventive measures, and mitigating risks during training sessions and rehearsals.
Carefully read the following list, which includes the essential excerpts from our regulatory guidelines, and please respect and observe the rules in the interest of everyone’s health and safety:
- If you feel unwell during, before or after your rehearsal or training session at TQW, and if you experience symptoms similar to those of Covid-19, or if you tested positive, or if you had contact with a person who tested positive, we urge you to immediately contact our TQW Covid-19 officer (Monika Gruber: +43 664-8140410; email@example.com); you also need to call the official Covid-19 hotline (1450) and inform the local public health officials. This also applies to self-testing! If any of this happens, you are not allowed to enter TQW’s premises.
- We urge all visitors to use the free PCR test stations in Vienna! (https://allesgurgelt.at)
- We would like to recommend the Covid-19 rehearsal and training guide by ‘Ta.med – Gemeinnütziger Verein für Tanzmedizin’, which expressly warns of the ‘clear danger to health’: ‘Infection with the coronavirus mentioned above is a danger to health, can affect organs other than the lungs and can lead to complications that might result in death. Even mild symptoms can have long-lasting consequences and might affect overall performance and ability, and thus present a potential danger to any dancer’s career.’ For the complete guide, please see: https://www.tamed.eu/files/Coronakrise/Corona-Handlungshilfe_ta.med_V5_23.11.2020_EV.pdf
- In all areas (corridors, foyer, hallway and toilets), you must adhere to social distancing and conform to general coughing and sneezing etiquette.
- It is recommended to keep a minimum distance between participants during training sessions and rehearsals.
- All studios and the foyer now have ventilation systems that ensure an appropriate air exchange. Optimal function is only guaranteed when the windows are closed. If the windows are opened, it is essential to ensure that the volume is appropriate to avoid problems with neighbours in the area.
- The kitchenette (coffee machine, kettle, microwave etc.) and the studio foyer can be used again.
General information on the use of the TQW studio premises:
- Smoking is not permitted on TQW’s premises.
- Please close all windows when leaving the studio.
- We do not take responsibility for lost or mislaid items.
- For questions concerning the use of our library, please go and see our front-of-house staff or send an email to tqw.at.
- We kindly ask you not to disturb the work in our offices and studios and to behave quietly in the library, media centre and foyer.
- You are not allowed to block, obstruct or in any other way keep open the entrance doors if you wish to leave the building for a moment (e. g. to smoke).
- Please note: No motor vehicles are allowed in the MQ area without the official MQ entry permit! Permits for transport purposes can be obtained from our production team.
- You can find our opening hours here.
Thank you for your visit and your cooperation!