How can I get a ticket?
Tickets can be booked online on our webshop or purchased directly at the TQW box office. Our opening times can be found here.
Please print your online ticket at home and bring it to the performance, or download and use the mobile ticket option on your smartphone.
Can I also buy tickets on the day?
Please get your tickets in advance. The evening box office opens one hour before the performance. In the case of sold-out performances, waiting numbers for remaining tickets will be given out from 30 minutes before showtime. If you want to find out if tickets are still available, please call +43-1-581 35 91.
What happens in case a performance gets cancelled?
We will update you via email if you have provided your contact details. You can find additional information on our website.
What do I need to be aware of when visiting TQW?
By entering the premises of TQW, you agree to our house rules and, in the case of events at Halle E+G, the house rules of Halle E+G.
What happens if I am late?
In most cases, latecomers will not be admitted. Please make sure to arrive in due time.
What rules apply during the performance?
Coats, jackets, bags, backpacks, umbrellas etc. must be left in the cloakroom. Please switch off your mobile phone during the performance. Photo, video and sound recordings are not permitted.
ARTISTS / STUDIOS
- You can find our opening hours here.
- For questions concerning the use of our library, please ask our front desk staff or send an email to tqw.at.
- We kindly ask you not to disturb the work in our offices and studios and to behave quietly in the library, media centre and foyer.
- All studios and the foyer now have ventilation systems that ensure an appropriate air exchange. The optimal function is only guaranteed when the windows are closed. If the windows are opened, it is essential to ensure the volume is appropriate to avoid problems with neighbours in the area.
- Please close all windows when leaving the studio.
- The kitchenette (coffee machine, kettle, microwave etc.) and the studio foyer can be used.
- You are not allowed to block, obstruct or in any other way keep open the entrance doors if you wish to leave the building for a moment (e.g., to smoke).
- Please note: No motor vehicles are allowed in the MQ area without the official MQ entry permit! Permits for transport purposes can be obtained from our production team.
- Smoking is not permitted on TQW’s premises.
- We do not take responsibility for lost or mislaid items.
Thank you for your visit and your cooperation!