Combining Yamuna® and Pilates is one of the best ways to get the intended results from the Pilates method. Both methods are dedicated to working slowly and methodically to help you build a strong, toned, well-aligned body. At the core of Pilates is the concept of connecting the abdominal muscles with the spine to create core stabilisation which enables safe and correct movement. Yamuna® Body Rolling supports you in achieving this goal more quickly.
What Yamuna® Body Rolling combined with Pilates can do for you:
- Because all of the Yamuna® work is based on aligning and reorganising the body structure so that it will function optimally, it makes sense to combine it with Pilates. The combination will enhance your results.
- Yamuna® combined with Pilates will improve your ability to perform the Pilates mat class and avoid frequently occurring symptoms of overexertion.
- The combination of the Yamuna® abdominal and spine work with a Pilates mat class will make many of the core principles of Pilates easier to comprehend and you will feel them more clearly in your body.
- Using the Yamuna® ball as support during a Pilates mat class can help you to work through restricted areas that have kept you from successfully doing the exercises before.
- You will be able to do each of the classic mat exercises well and feel the desired results from each exercise without injury.
is a choreographer and dancer, Pilates and dance teacher, a Yamuna® Teaching Trainer and has a diploma in media and communication studies. Born in Maracaibo, Venezuela, she has lived and worked in Vienna since 2001.
In addition to her own dance projects she has participated in various Austrian and international productions. Since 2007 she has been a qualified Pilates trainer, and in 2012 she was the first Yamuna® Body Rolling trainer in the German-speaking world.
This training runs from 13 April till 29 June 2018.